OSI brings experience focused on Outcomes and helping organizations adopt DevSecOps – creating a culture, automation, Lean Flow, Measurement and Recovery that enables continuous delivery of value.
- OSI maintains an open source CI/CD pipeline and cloud-based software development technical stack.
- OSI focuses on software test automation including developing unit test cases and automation of regression test cases.
- OSI operates in a multi-cloud environment including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud and can also support hybrid environments.
- OSI has built Microservices to modernize legacy systems using the “strangler fig” approach as well as built containerized services using Red Hat OpenShift and native Docker and Kubernetes.
- OSI has built prototypes utilizing Serverless Framework developed for building applications on AWS Lambda.